6.07.2009

"Leave My Kelly Alone!!" Roxy


On the heels of her single 'My Life Would Suck Without You,' singer Kelly Clarkson has announced that her life would be just fine without another critical word on her weight. The original 'American Idol' tells the hosts of the Kyle and Jackie O Show in Australia that she's getting tired of the public's fascination with her size.

"For seven years it's been happening. It's like, 'OK cool, the fat joke,'" she said during the interview, Us magazine reports.

Clarkson insists, "I love my body. I'm very much OK with it. I don't think artists are ever the ones who have the problem with their weight, it is other people."

The singer also takes issue with persistent rumors about her romantic life, which range from speculation on her sexuality to questions about her long-term single status.

"The rumors are not helping me on the dating front!" she says. "I prefer the boys. I'm extremely flattered when I do get hit on by girls, and I think it's hot, but I'm not into it. I like boys."

Atta Girl!!

No comments:

About Roxie

My photo
Los Angeles/Palm Springs, California, United States
Be. Differently.
Powered By Blogger